Yes! You can bulk add/edit Subject data, passwords, gallery names, etc., at any time using your CSV file. You can also easily edit individual Subject data in the Inspector or Snapizzi Paperless.
Here's how to do it:
1. Download a Subject List (don't expand filenames).
2. Add/edit your columns but leave the Snapizzi code column intact.
3. Re-import your updated CSV (example below shows adding a password column).
- Subject data submitted with a code issued to the current job will overwrite the existing data.
- Subject data submitted without a code will create a new gallery for you to add photos.
That's it! Your Project will automatically update with your changes.