An EVENT Project generates camera cards that contain all the information that your customer will need to locate their photos. No customer information is needed to connect them to their photos. Simply photograph the card and give it to your subject after taking their photos. Event Projects DO NOT appear on your Studio Search Page since your customers have the direct URL to their photos.
**Snapizzi does not store, alter, or edit your image files or EXIF data in any way. Snapizzi sits between you and your platform. Uploaded images pass through Snapizzi and end up in your host platform account.
Here are the EVENT Project steps:
- Create New EVENT Project
- Print desired quantity of Camera Cards
- Photograph Camera Card
- Photograph Subject
- Repeat for next Subject
- Upload images to Snapizzi (including keyframe images containing the codes).
- In minutes, Project images are sorted and posted to your connected e-commerce platform
Here's how to do it:
1. PROJECT TYPE: Click the "New Project" button on your Dashboard and select "Event" for the Project Type.
2. PROJECT NAME: Name your new Project.
3. PHOTO SERVICE: Select the hosting platform to use for the Project (this option will only appear if you have more than one platform linked to your Snapizzi account). Snapizzi has partnered with these industry-leading platforms: ShootProof, PhotoDeck, PhotoShelter, and Libris.
4. SUBJECT PRIVACY: Select privacy settings for Subject galleries. ShootProof users click here for a one-time extra step needed.
5. PHOTO INDEXING: Indexing method is what Snapizzi uses to determine the proper sequence of your image files when processing. Time taken typically provides the best results and should be your first choice. Read this if your workflow may alter your image file EXIF data.
Name, privacy, and indexing can be changed at any time. Even after the photos have been uploaded and processed. The Project type can be changed as long as no photos have been uploaded.
There really isn't any reason to rename files prior to uploading to Snapizzi, but if your workflow includes renaming prior to uploading, be sure that your filenames include leading zeros equal to the highest number in the sequence (e.g., 0001 - 9999 rather than 1 - 9999). Your Project will not sort properly otherwise.
Snapizzi can export renamed versions of your image files for you if needed.
That's it! You're now ready to photograph your event. When photographing the camera cards, be sure to fill the frame as much as possible with the cards so that the codes can be easily scanned by Snapizzi. Although Snapizzi has some latitude with it's built in error correction algorithms, be sure the cards are in focus and exposed properly or they will not be able to be scanned properly.
Ensure that you photograph the codes so that Snapizzi can scan the DataMatrix code properly. We recommend the codes be a minimum of 100x100 pixels in size.
Snapizzi has a 100% accuracy rate as long as the coded cards are photographed properly.
Give as much care and attention to photographing the Camera Card keyframe photo as you do your Subjects.
Snapizzi includes a robust set of tools and features that take the "work" out of your high-volume workflow.
Get Bundle (export for school service items, rename image files, etc.)
Get Subject List (export Project data with gallery URLs)
CSV Files (automatically name remote galleries, set passwords, edit data)
Linking Multiple Groups to a Subject (ballet schools, etc.)
Link Galleries (siblings, buddy pictures, etc.)
Studio Search Page (how customers find their photos)
Snapizzi Paperless (digital versions of Camera Cards)
Snapizzi Stars (control order that Subject photos appear when exporting for Bundles or Paper Proofing.
You might also enjoy reading our blog.