• The tags used to produce links are the <a> and </a>.
• The <a> tells where the link should start and the </a> indicates where the link ends.
• Everything between these two will work as a link.
• The target of the link is added to the <a> tag using the href="http://www.example.com" setting.
The example below shows how to make the word "here" work as a link to Snapizzi:
Click here to go to Snapizzi.
- Specify the target in the <a href=" ">.
- Then add the text that should work as a link.
- Finally add an </a> tag to indicate where the link ends.