You're seeing this message because something has been done to the folders or images in your connected e-commerce account. Any changes made to remote folders or images are not communicated back to Snapizzi. Doing so prevents things from working properly.
- Don't edit, move, or delete anything related to a Snapizzi Project in your connected account.
- Don't use what you see in your connected account as a representation of how a Project has indexed.
- Do everything from your Snapizzi account unless instructed otherwise.
If proper procedures are followed for deleting a Project from the Snapizzi Dashboard, everything is also removed from your remote account by Snapizzi.
Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Reset the photos
- Go to the wrench menu>photo services and de-authorize your connected e-commerce platform
- Re-authorize your e-commerce platform
- Upload the photos again