Use this tool to add NEW Group photos to a Project that wasn't on the original CSV file and doesn't already exist in the database. Don't use this tool if the Group exists in the database — use the "Add EXISTING Subject or Group Series" tool.
Here's how you do it:
1. Click on the "Create Group Series" button.
2. Name your new group and select the Subject codes to connect to the new group photo. Snapizzi's all-inclusive search feature makes it easy to locate Subject galleries. In addition to locating Subjects by code, you are able to search your Project using any identifying information contained in the CSV file you uploaded (Name, Teacher, Student ID, class, etc.). You can also quickly locate cards blank and group cards by simply typing "blank" and "group" in the search box.
These choices can be changed later by clicking the "Gallery" button shown in step 4.
3. Add the new group photo(s) to the gallery.
4. That's it! Your new group photo will now appear in connected Subject galleries.
5. Click the "X" to remove a linked gallery.